Lamar Odom Fights for His Life in Las Vegas Hospital, Basketball and Reality Star Found Unconscious in Nevada Brothel

Lamar O<span id="more-6708"></span>dom Fights for His Life in Las Vegas Hospital, Basketball and Reality Star Found Unconscious in Nevada Brothel

Lamar Odom (seen right here in happier times with not-quite-ex-wife Khloe Kardashian) is thought to have experienced multiple strokes and may be brain-damaged from a massive suspected drug overdose.

Basketball and reality star Lamar Odom is fighting for his life in A las vegas, nevada hospital after a suspected drug overdose today.

The troubled athlete was found unconscious on Tuesday afternoon at the Love Ranch, a high-end brothel in the perhaps ironically called Crystal, Nevada, where he previously been staying since Saturday.

Employees at the brothel that is legal they had seen the 35-year-old take a kind of organic Viagra also cocaine, although medical center sources have told E! News that a blood test had found ‘virtually every drug imaginable’ in the NBA that is former star system.

Another source told activity site TMZ that health practitioners are putting his odds of survival at 50/50, and that some form of mind damage is likely if he should he pull through. Odom has reportedly suffered strokes that are several is on kidney dialysis.

Friends and Family Rally

Odom’s family and friends, including their father and children, have flocked to his bedside, including not-quite-ex-wife Khloe Kardashian, who has been referred to as ‘inconsolable.’ Kardashian and Odom had prepared papers and filed for their divorce in July, but evidently those have not yet been rubber-stamped by a court, leaving the third famous sister technically able to make medical decisions on her husband.

Meanwhile, the celebrity’s almost ex-mother-in-law was seen pacing outside Sunrise Hospital.

‘Please pray for Lamar,’ wrote Kris Jenner on Instagram Wednesday, along with a photograph of her former son-in-law.

Among visitors to the hospital yesterday was the Reverend Jesse Jackson, who had been invited to pray by Odom’s bedside. He had been able to provide a glimmer of hope.

‘Apparently from just what the doctor said, he was far better off than yesterday,’ Jackson told the press today. ‘He at the least has some responsiveness now. He’s got tubes in him now but we felt inspired by his presence. ‘we are just hands that are holding hoping he can bounce back,’ he added.

Odom ended up being called ‘looking missing’ during his stay at the brothel by observers whom talked towards the UK’s Daily Mail. Having been discovered slumped unconscious on their belly, he was taken fully to a nearby hospital where doctors were able to notably stabilize their condition.

However, an endeavor to airlift him to the Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center in Las Vegas for further treatment ended up being abandoned when their 6′ 10” framework would reportedly not fit into a helicopter. Instead, he was driven there by ambulance, a distance of some 60 miles.

Troubled Life

Odom and Khloe Kardashian were hitched in a hasty ceremony just weeks after meeting during 2009, nevertheless the couple divorced in 2013. Odom was generally proven to be struggling with drug and alcohol addiction issues. That he was arrested on a DUI, and later checked into rehab year.

In a recent episode regarding the longtime E! hit show checking up on the Kardashians, Khloe said she was concerned that Odom’s drug problem might ‘spiral out of control’ following the recent death of his most readily useful buddy.

The former Lakers star had a distressed upbringing. His mother died as he was 12, while his father was estranged from the family and based on conversations from the reality show, had also struggled with drug-related issues. He was brought up by way of a grandmother who had passed away in 2004.

‘Death always seems to be he once said in an interview with The Los Angeles Times around me. ‘I’ve been burying people for a long time.’

This is a story that is developing we’ll continue to keep you updated.

Nebraska Pro Casino Group Raises $250,000 as Race starts for Signatures

Former State Sen. Scott Lautenbaugh of Omaha believes that Nebraska is losing ‘billions’ to the casinos of neighboring states. (Image: northplattepost.com)

Keep the Money in Nebraska, the movement pushing for casino expansion in the state, has raised $250,000 to fund an attempt to gather thousands of signatures from Nebraskans who support the cause.

The group has to amass ten per cent of this state’s registered voters, or about 113,900 people, to initiate a referendum that is public casino expansion.

If successful, this is the first time that state residents have actually been provided the chance to vote in the issue.

In 2014 legislators voted for a referendum on casinos but this ended up being overruled by the Nebraska Supreme Court.

The proposals would require an amendment of the state constitution, but the group may take heart from the recent grassroots motion that ultimately undid the legislature’s efforts to repeal the death penalty earlier this season.

Racetrack Decline

Keep the Money in Nebraska is comprised mainly of the stakeholders in the state’s race industry.

The group is spearheaded by the economic development unit of the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska, Ho-Chunk Inc, which owns Atokad Park racetrack in Southern Sioux City, and is supported by the Horsemen’s Benevolent & Protective Association and Omaha Exposition & Racing.

Together they believe that the gambling enterprises of neighboring Iowa have for too always been the beneficiaries of Nebraska’s hard-earned dough.

Their state’s race tracks have already been in decrease ever since Iowa legalized casinos in 1989.

The pro casino movement claims that up to $400 million per year of Nebraska cash is moving east to Iowa casinos.

Meanwhile, legalized casino gaming could bring between $60 million and $120 million into state coffers.

‘I think we must do well,’ said State that is former Sen Lautenbaugh of Omaha, a spokesperson for the team. ‘In current years, Nebraskans have seen literally vast amounts of dollars leave our state for gambling options in surrounding states.’

Underfunded

‘Our objective is to produce economic development in Nebraska, create both direct and indirect jobs, and keep some of the money that’s been leaking with other states,’ Lance Morgan of Ho-Chunk Inc. told Omaha.com. ‘We don’t think we’re likely to have any trouble getting signatures.’

A recent survey commissioned by the group found that 58 percent of Nebraskans help expanded gambling.

The trick will be getting those true names on paper.

Ho Chunk Inc has formerly said that the movement would require $1 million to secure the required signatures, which means that presently the campaign is underfunded.

However, it may benefit from a law that is new allows canvassers to be paid per signature instead of on an hourly basis.

Bwin.party Fined by DGE Over Party Poker Founders Share Divestiture Violation

Ruth Parasol, Party Poker co-founder, whose share divestiture from bwin.party ended up being castigated by the latest Jersey regulator. (Image: cownetworth.com)

The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) announced this week it offers issued a monetary penalty to bwin.party, along with three land-based casinos, for a violation of its rules.

Bwin.party had been issued a $10,000 fine for ‘violating the regards to a Divestiture Agreement’ it had made with nj when it applied for a license in 2013.

As being a condition of licensing, the DGE requested that two major shareholders of bwin.party, Ruth Parasol DeLeon and James Russell DeLeon, should be divested of their ownership of the company.

The spouse and wife, who were during the right time in the process of divorcing, were two of this founders of Party Poker, and the agreement was designed to sever all links to Party Poker, which offered on-line poker to Americans before UIGEA in 2006.

Each held a 7.16 percent stake in bwin.party.

The couple’s shares were placed into separate trusts become divested more than a duration of 3 years beginning on the bwin.party day received its license from www royal vegas online casino com the DGE.

Violation of Terms

But in June of in 2010, the remaining 50 million associated with shares in trust were sold off early at the reduced price of 93p a share, because of the pair collecting $46 million for his or her collective 6 per cent stake in the organization.

‘The division filed a complaint against Bwin alleging a violation of this terms regarding the Divestiture Agreement for failing to produce notification to the division, that could increase the period regarding the disposal period and have the unintended consequences of affecting the independence of this trustees within the performance of their duties,’ published DGE Director David Rebuck.

Bwin.party is not the online that is first gambling to be penalized by the DGE.

In November 2014 Caesars Interactive Entertainment was fined $10,000 after it emerged that the business had accidentally sent promotional material to gamblers who had self-excluded from its games.

Caesars reported this was due to a glitch in its system and self-reported the incident towards the DGE.

Borgata, Taj and Resorts Reprimanded

Meanwhile, bwin.party’s land-based affiliate in New Jersey, the Borgata, had been also censured this week.

The casino had been told it must forfeit over $3,700 it confiscated from gamblers who were unable to prove that they had been at least 21-years-old.

The fine represents sums that were withheld from 55 gamblers, during a period of time between 2012 and 2013, who could not provide identification that is adequate.

The Trump Taj Mahal was bought to forfeit over $16,000 seized from three gamblers who had self-excluded, while Resorts was fined $3,000 for cashier protocol violations.

The penalties and forfeitures goes in to a state investment for programs to help senior citizens and the disabled.